Terms and Regulations
- Payment is required for each individual. Bank charges will be covered by the participant.
- Enrolment fee is due within seven days from receipt of the invoice from IUS, and must be provided before your place is guaranteed. Keep in mind that we have a limited number of places available.
- Your place will not be confirmed until the fee has been paid in full. No participant will be allowed to take part in the program unless payment is received in full prior to course commencement.
- Cancelation will be available until 01/05/2020. The fee will be refunded after a 20% cut-off excluding bank charges.
- For the guest participants (accompanying family member) such as spouse and child, extra registration fees must be paid.
- 0-2 age is free of charge,
- 3-6 ages pays 50 %
- 7-12 ages pays 70 %
- Some participants might require a C Visa. Participants should contact their local embassy, Consulate or High Commission for additional information and entry requirements to Bosnia and Herzegovina. Arranging the correct Visa is the sole responsibility of the participant. No visa support documentation will be provided until all fees have been received.
- All participants are expected to attend all sessions.
- Participants should have their own health insurance coverage. The organizers do not provide health, or any other form, of insurance to participants.
- Your privacy is very important to us. We will never pass on your details to third parties.
< - Go back to Application Form